< BACK TO HOME
Grant applications due by: Sep. 1 (Awarded Oct 1) or, Jan 1 (Awarded Feb. 1)
Internship / Apprenticeship Guidelines
- Only IFAI member companies in good standing may apply.
- This fund is to be used only for intern/worker salaries for new talent.
- Awarded grants range from $500 – $2,000.
- Funds will be dispersed in two lump sums 1) at time of awarding 2) after final evaluations and student documentations are received.
- Internships/Apprenticeships must be completed within one year of award.
- Application due dates: Sep. 1 (awarded in Oct. 1), and Jan 1 deadline (awarded in Feb. 1)
- Companies are eligible once every two years. No intern/worker may be funded twice.
- Interns/workers who are already funded by apprenticeship, workforce or other funding, are not eligible.
- Employer and intern/worker agree to submit all paperwork including final evaluations including photo documentation for verification and may be used for publicity or marketing purposes.